Which option would you like to use for this product exchange?
- Customers who register with H&B ProdEx will be required to provide their contact information, including name and email address, with optional phone number. This information is used to contact the customer about the services on our website for which she or he has expressed interest.
Information Collection and Use
- H&B ProdEx collects only contact information from our registered customers. We are the sole owner of the collected information and will not sell, share, or rent any information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
- If a registered customer wishes to update for his/her contact information or to cancel his/her registered account, he or she may do so by accessing Edit Profile page or by emailing us at email@example.com
Exchange, Donate, or Receive
- We request information from registered user on our: Exchange, Donor, and Recipients forms. On these forms, a user must provide contact information (name and email address) and information of her/his Health & Beauty product(s). The information is used for accepting and distributing products.
- If we have trouble processing a product, provided contact information will be used to get in touch with the user.
- In order to help all of our customers feel more secure about quality measures:
● An H&B ProdEx customer identification number will be assigned to each registered customer.
● A Product's ID Code will be assigned to each product that is qualified for H&B Product Exchange program.
● The Owner's ID Number, along with the Product's ID Code will be printed on labels to seal qualified products and remain there until other customers received the products.
- The label system will help H&B ProdEx Associates to track products from receiving to dispersal. This will assure the security and quality of their products for both the original owners and the receivers.
- Our website's administrators are very cautious on protecting our registered customers' information. Provided customers' information is protected both online and off-line.
- If you have any questions about the security of our website, please send an email to:
- A cookie is a piece of data, which contains information about the customer and is stored on the customer's hard drive. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our website. Once the customer closes his/her browser, the cookie will automatically terminate.
- For example, by setting a cookie on our website, the customer would not have to log in his/her password more than once, therefore saving time while browsing our website.
- If a customer rejects the cookie, he or she may still browse our website.
- Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our customers to enhance their experience on our website.
- Our website contains links to other websites. Please be advised that H&B ProdEx is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our customers to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- Our privacy statement applies solely to information collected on hbprodex.org website.
- We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, and track customers' movements for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Site and Service Updates
- We send site and service update announcements to our registered customers via email. Registered customers are not able to un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about our service.
- We communicate with customers to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via provided email or phone.
Notification of Changes
Last updated: November 3, 2014
: SessionHandler::write(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/hbprodex/prodex_underconstruction/app/cache/prod/classes.php on line 424